Equestricon is not currently hiring. Please check back for any further updates.
Equestricon is seeking a qualified candidate with a diverse skill set and knowledge of thoroughbred racing to assist our small team with the organization and promotion of this exciting event!
Duties include partner and vendor communications, media coordination, sponsor outreach/follow-up, marketing support.
Candidate must possess:
- Experience with, enthusiasm for, and extensive knowledge of Thoroughbred Horse Racing
- Ability to travel to racetracks, events, and meetings in the mid-Atlantic and Northeast (MD, PA, DE, NJ, NY)
- Ability to work weekends, especially during Spring and Summer months, and the week of the Convention (August 6- August 15)
- Excellent social/interpersonal skills and a talent for self-starting
Candidate should possess:
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Graphic Design skills highly desired (Adobe Suite)
- Event Planning and Marketing Experience
- Sales Experience
QUESTIONS? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill out the application below no later than May 1st, 2017